Ordering & Payment
How do I order goods?
- Go to the item details page and select the size, colour and quantity. Add it to your shopping cart.
- You may proceed to checkout or continue shopping.
- At checkout, create an account or login if you have already registered with us. Creating an account enables you to view orders, amend your info, and get our e-newsletter for extra discounts, latest product info and special offers.
- Select your payment method and pay in a few clicks.
- Or telephone us on with your card payment details during our office hours Mon-Fri 10am-5pm.
What payment methods are accepted?
All major debit & credit cards online via PayPal Or debit/credit card by telephone, fax or mail order.
How to use PayPal Checkout
- At checkout, select PayPal as your payment method.
- You don't need a PayPal account, you can pay using your debit or credit card by selecting the option on the left hand side of the screen.
- PayPal securely stores your details, which means you only need to enter your financial details once. This makes it possible to make an online purchase within a few clicks.
- Or you can login and pay through your PayPal account.
PayPal is serious about security and protects your transactions and personal information with industry leading encryption technology. Also, PayPal doesn’t share your financial details with sellers.
PayPal is a global leader in online payments with over 20 million UK accounts. PayPal is the preferred web payment method in the UK.
For more information visit PayPal Uk. http://www.paypal.co.uk
Do you accept telephone orders?
Yes we do, call us on Office hours Mon-Fri 10am-5pm.and we will take your order and payment details.